Any seasoned beverage enjoyer is all too well aware that there’s no better way to take the edge off the aftermath of a Saturday night than by easing yourself down on a Sunday. Bottomless boozy brunching and Sunday sipping has long been the norm in the bright lights of London & New York, and has even more recently extended itself to the Welsh capital… well now we think it’s time for Bridgend to take heed.
A Wise Gentleman. May 2015
The more observant folk amongst you may have noted that we’re normally closed on a Sunday, but with the weather (hopefully) improving and the launch of our summer patio, we’re unlocking our doors and opening up (to tickets only) on the Sabbath, once a month.
June will see the launch of our inaugural Sunday Brunch Club and in line with our little town regularly falling behind the times and being a bit late to the party, our brunch service will commence at midday, a little later than a typical city shindig (so we use the term ‘brunch’ rather loosely)
Sunday Brunch Club @NC
First Sunday of every month, 12pm – 3pm.
SUNDAY 5TH JULY
Introductory Offer: Tickets £20 each*
Call 01656 655015 to book
- Exclusive entry to Nolton Corner on a Sunday.
- Bloody Mary on arrival. The (soon to be) World famous NC-BM, with Tabasco & celery.
- Brunch bagels & sliders along with shooters. Smoked salmon bagels, breakfast bagels & mini grazers. Holy communion shooters.
- Personal Prosecco & Mimosa table board**. Consisting of Prosecco, with juices, garnishes & fresh fruit.
- Guest DJ from 1pm. To be announced, playing soft house & funk to help you get your Sunday groove on!
- Cocktail specials throughout. Monthly cocktail specials at reduced prices.
*Tickets are limited and available on a first come, first served basis. Tickets must be paid for in full, in advance. We recommend booking a four person table for £80.
**Please note that ‘Bottomless Prosecco’ is limited to a maximum of one bottle per person.